STAND BY ME

Monday, September 29, 2014

COLOR ME HAPPY!!


I really need to do a weekly segment on "new products" or "new toys", or something.  Just a little segment to share the new things coming into my already overflowing studio.

All the things on this table have just come home to mommy.  Lol!!

First up, two new Project Life core kits:   Vintage Travel, and 5th and Frolic Addition.  Somehow, I did not have either one of these.
As I had already blogged, this is the first month of Ali Edwards' class, Story Stamps. I have printed out the first class and have my first stamps. I'm ready to go.

I signed up for a Project Life project called Unabridged. It is with Big Pictures Scrapbooking and looks to be really great. I really love the teacher. I have never had a class with her, but really enjoyed the trailer of this class.   It uses a studio calico card kit which I received today also.
I received the first month of Cocoa Daisy's monthly agenda kit. It is really cute.


Curvy Cutter by EK Success.  I hope it works as well as I am told.


I have bought several of these already. They are quite comfortable to use, but I am very disappointed in how quickly they get ruined. God forbid it falls off your desk, that's it, it's done.


I wanted something cute to use on a birthday bag to decorate it and I thought this would be cute.


Some project Life goodies from Cocoa Daisy.

A small Project Life kit by Kelly Purkey that seems really great.   I really like the stamp set that comes with it

A set of Project Life stamps by Kelly Panacci. I got them on eBay. The entire set cost me $35!

I had pictures printed for my story stamps project. They came in today and I am so excited to have them. I cannot wait to get started.

I want to do one of Kathy Orta's decorative boxes. I want to do it with Christmas paper. So I ordered the paper line (KaiserCraft Yuletide) and everything that goes with it.

Last but not least, a Project Life 12 x 12 album and a couple of boxes of the inserts. I also got 6 x 12, 8 x 10 and 4 x 6 inserts from STUDIO CALICO.

I absolutely love Studio Calico.  I get all three of their monthly kids, Project Life, scrapbooking, and card kit.  If you're not familiar with them, and you do any scrapbooking, cards, or if you are a Lifer, stop by and check them out. They are fantastic.

Well, that's it for today! Have a great night and do something nice for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment