STAND BY ME

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

WEEK IN THE LIFE

Received my Ali Edwards Week in the Life Kit today!!!  It is so gorgeous!  Of course it is!  It is by Studio Calico!!!

I will take a picture of the kit tomorrow and post it as an update to this post.

I have not done this project before but Ali has been doing it since 2005 and has lots of pictures of each and every year.  No lack of ideas or inspiration!

The project starts October 27 but I am thinking that I am going to use it starting this Sunday, the 19th.  I will be out of town at a friends' house this coming weekend and then from October 22-26 I will be in Key West at Fantasy Fest!  I have never been to Fantasy Fest but know it is a CRAZY event.  Our firm rented a condo in Key West for that week and it will be a great time.  If nothing else, I will have LOTS to write about and TONS of pictures!!!  I think it will make a FANTASTIC Week in the Life!

I have to see whether or not that will work.  I would like to use it for that week.

Let's see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment