STAND BY ME

Sunday, November 8, 2015

November..... Wow!

This year has just flown by.  It ends so sadly with the death of my mom but many good things came with this year also.   I think about that every day.  God took my mom but gave me so much this year.

I am almost caught with The Documented Life Project - only behind two weeks which is great considering the past few months.  I made a commitment to myself to do this project in its entirety this year and I am really glad I did.  It keeps me focused.

Now.... I have the Ali Edward Story Stamps since it started and am WAY WAY behind on that!  I love them!! It's just time seems to get away from me.  I am hoping to get at least one or two done this week and will start sharing it here.   Ali is such an incredible inspiration to document your life.  I am so thankful of her.

Speaking of thankful.....  No.  I am not even going to try to do a gratitude journal this year... Just not enough time in the day.

How about you?  Are you doing a gratitude journal????

No comments:

Post a Comment